The Music Maestro stamp is the stamp in the middle, with the yellow background and music notes. Do you like this pin? I surely do. Leave a comment on your thoughts.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011New Club Penguin Music Maestro Stamp
Club Penguin has released a new stamp! This stamp is the Music Maestro. To complete this stamp, you must do a musical puzzle at a party. A picture of the stamp is below.
The Music Maestro stamp is the stamp in the middle, with the yellow background and music notes. Do you like this pin? I surely do. Leave a comment on your thoughts. ![]()
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
Welcome
Hello and welcome to Cheats With Love akerman. I trust you will find all the Club Penguin Cheats you need, and that you are satisfied with your visit.
Total PageviewsMore Pages
FollowersPenguin of month:
coming son...
Blogroll |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment